Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mounting a tv

Options
  • 17-03-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys sourced a 15 inch tv that has a normal metal wall bracket but there is not a huge amount of room in the camper so was thinking of bolting it to the roof and maybe getting a drop down bracket?

Is this what use do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Don't know tbh, I've not got to that stage in my conversion yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Got it mounted don't ask.

Now if u have a aerial on the roof do u think connecting a sky box to that would work?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Got it mounted don't ask.

Now if u have a aerial on the roof do u think connecting a sky box to that would work?

You'd need a dish and not an aerial for that. You'd also need to adjust it every time you park to make sure its pointing at the right satellite.

The kits that lidl sells every now and again have a wee toner to tell you when you are getting nearer the dish I think.

Advertisement