Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel and Catering Management

Options
  • 17-03-2011 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about doing the Hotel and Catering Management degree in GMIT.

Is it a good degree? I plan on travelling the world after college, is this degree suitalbe for that?

There are similar degrees in Tralee IT and Tallaght IT, which one is the best?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 stratman89

hey there, iv done bar management in gmit, i shared a lot of classes with hotel and catering management students. as far as i know it is a good degree especially if your willing to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

I don't do the course my self but it is an extremely popular course - there's 3 different types! B.A, BB and some block release one.

There's a lot of placement involved. First year is usually in Ireland and the next year is abroad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sammyh

block release is the BEST ;)

Advertisement