Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rite Price Cherrymore wholesale kitchens

Options
  • 17-03-2011 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone else have problems with these people? They have sent me out the wrong sink and fittings and then delayed the installation of the kitchen for several days, whilst they are away fixing other peoples problems, leaving me with a house and no kitchen. I have also had to delay the other follow on trades, who are upset that they have change all of their plans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What steps have you taken to get the problem resolved?

More information will help us guide you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lucan Homeowner

Well, so far the kitchen fitter nominated by Rite Price Cherrymore kitchens has not been able to complete the kitchen, due to an incomplete delivery. First the sink was the wrong specification and then there was not enough counter top and now there is not Light rail to go under the wall units, this third delivery is not due until this afternoon, so the kitchen fitter has taken the day off, even though there is still a days work left to do.
    The kitchen was delivered last Tuesday and now it is a week later. It looks like it will take two more days, but the kitchen fitter will not confirm a date.
    From delivery to fitting it will have taken 10 days, for 7 base units and 7 wall units. A fitting job that other kitchen suppliers said would only take a day and a half.
    My follow on trades, gas fitter and tiler, are annoyed with me for delaying them. I can't even give them a date for them to start. So it looks like this is going to drag on for another week or two.
    I have been in contact with the kitchen designer and he has passed on all of the blame to the factory. So it looks like I am going to be fobbed off again, as they insist on 100% payment before the kitchen is delivered, and now they have no interest in me.

I have sent a detailed e-mail last week to the kitchen show room and I copied the complaint to the factory. No one has responded to the e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ardraigue

We were just getting ready to purchase a kitchen from Rite Price. They're no longer asking for all the money upfront but I wondered if anyone has had any complaints with them? They give a list of installers but we are lucky to have our own. We were also thinking of getting our wardrobes from then as well?Any comments?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 weetom

Any recent complaints about Rite Price Kitchen's ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is a zombie thread - closing

dudara

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement