Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing tomorrow

Options
  • 17-03-2011 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

lough ree in the morning, not fishing too well so far but will keep me outta the pub on paddy's day :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

6hrs on the lake today was nice wave, but cold, hooked 4 trout landed 3... best was 1lb 15oz coutesy of my 11yr old daughter AGAIN!!:), there must be something in this "women are better fisher men/women/people whatever:D etc" she beat me last week getting a nice 2lb 3oz trout, and beat me 2-1 today too aswell,
    last day we went last season we had 10 trout, and she got 6 :rolleyes::D........

HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE:D:D,,
    no better pleasure than seeing your kids enjoy the sport that has given me so much in my 38yrs on this planet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

any fly fishing being done there yet?

seen 2 guys flyfishing yesterday, as we were heading home just after 4 o clock, and it was cooooold at that time:), but not many casting the flies yet, as the warmer months roll in it will increase, and then explode when the mayfly arrive:D...

sun 20th spent a afew hrs on lake again 2 trout, both about 8oz... had to leave early due to an injury:eek:....

Advertisement