Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bono is underrated???

Options
  • 17-03-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone agree?

I know lot of people who hate him but I can tolerate Bono's political ambitions and lengthy speeches at concerts.

Other than that he seems to be an ok as a person.

Chris Martin of Coldplay is the only rock star I've ever heard him insulting, unlike others who just diss of everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Underrated as what? A celebrity?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Underrated as what? A celebrity?

Yes people seem to think he's an ***hole, but there's so many worse celebs out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

He is the one person I hate with a passion. Everyone thinks I must love him because I'm Irish but he really is the only celebrity I really can't stand. So much so I have banned U2 from being played in our house. I'm deadly serious about that. If U2 comes on tv everyone knows to change the channel or I see rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,686 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I cant stand that hideous little Dutchman

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

I don't have a problem with Bono, I think Bob Geldof is worse to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Bono is perhaps not just the biggest dickhead in Irleand but the biggest dickhead in the entire world..and there are 5 billion people to choose from.

He will,hopefully,die roaring.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,011 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Degsy wrote: »
    Bono is perhaps not just the biggest dickhead in Irleand but the biggest dickhead in the entire world..and there are 5 billion people to choose from.

He will,hopefully,die roaring.

That will be his greatest hit.

Advertisement