Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 March opening hours

Options
  • 16-03-2011 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone know what time the pubs are opening until tonight? Thought it might be different with Paddy's day tomorrow. Can't find it anywhere online.

Thanks !
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Bit late now, but

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2000/en/act/pub/0017/sec0003.html

(i) Saint Patrick's Day: between 12.30 p.m. and 12.30 a.m. on the following day

(iv) the eve of any public holiday (other than Christmas Eve):

(I) if the eve falls on a weekday, between 10.30 a.m. and 12.30 a.m. on the following day, or

(II) if it falls on a Sunday, between 12.30 p.m. and 12.30 a.m. on the following day;

(v) any other Sunday (except a Saint Patrick's Day which falls on a Sunday): between 12.30 p.m. and 11.00 p.m.;

So they had the option to open until 12.30a.m. on the eve -their choice though, I expect many closed on regular hours.

Advertisement