Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TG4's Ros na Rún...best villain ever!

Options
  • 16-03-2011 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Right,I know this will only make sense for about 7 people out there, but does anyone out there think that yer wan Katy on Ros na Rún is the most ire-inducing character in soap history? Jesus, there have been nights where I want to break my TV she angers me so much.
    For those that don't watch, she's a teenager from Donegal and she's currently involved in a storyline where she's bullying a pensioner.She is some actress whoever she is!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

She's a right bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

She is eviiiillll!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Have to catch up online.. If she's better than Jim O'Dowd I'll eat my hat! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Trenchman

Whiskey Devil, this girl is better than Beelzebub himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think she's a great villain and from a show that produces some fantastic villains (O'Dowd, Daniel McLoughlin, Tadhg) that's saying something. It's a great storyline as well - don't think its been done before in soap - and am dying to see how it plays out.

• Advertisement

I feel so sorry for poor Coilin

Jesus, she's really after jumping up a notch tonight! By the looks of the bit on the credits, somethings going to go down on Thursday! The lad who plays Coilín is very convincing at being upset.

I didnt see it tonight , I watch the omnibus on Sunday Nights but Coilin is breaking my heart :(

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭milehip1

only catch it once in a while,

has she something on him?

when i saw it she was treatning him with 'molestation'

kids today!:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

She gets found out, tried the molestation charge against someone else.Was at the edge of the couch for the omnibus, willing JohnJoe to hurry up!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Don't forget it's on tonight, usually wait for the omnibus but can't resist!:D

To paraphrase Homer Simpson,she's going to get her comeuffance tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

My heart is breaking for poor old Coilin!! She's an evil cow, I hate the way she says "coco".
    Good actress though.

The last five minutes of tonights show was amongst the most enjoyable TV I've watched in ages! In fairness, the girl playing Katy is an excellent actress, and Tom Saili O'Flaithearta as Coilín has been brilliant throughout this storyline. Jab iontach ag na scríobhneoirí agus na haisteoirí freisin.

I'd just like to point out that the new lad in it, the radio station manager, ehmmmm he's not so good with the acting.

omnibus on now, glad to see Coilín has triumphed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

How was she found out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

That storyline had me very uncomfortable. Poor oul boy.

Nooooo , I forgot to record the omnibus , can anyone fill me in on what happened with Katy and Coilin , please.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Karen23 wrote: »
    Nooooo , I forgot to record the omnibus , can anyone fill me in on what happened with Katy and Coilin , please.

John Joe went up to Coilin and asked what had happened. Then the police came for Katie and arrested her.

Thanks lizt , I'm raging I missed it.

• Advertisement

Hi Karen,

Don't forget it's on the TG4 Player.

Last week John Joe and Séamus came in as Katy was abusing Coilín.She then said that Coilín was abusing her.John Joe knows what the scut is like though! So he asked Coilín what happened and when he told him, he informed the guards. Katy tried to play happy familys before the cops came, saying how happy she was to be living with her dad and so on. And then the cops came in and bundled her in the car.

Cue a tirade from Katy! Glad she got her comeuffance!

Does anyone else think that the fact she was responsibile for that young lad being killed in the car crash will come out when she's being interviewed by the gardaí? Seems strange that that storyline hasn't reappeared as of yet.She might do it to John Joe as payback.

Either way,great to have her gone,she was really getting on my wick!

Thanks a million Trenchman , I'll watch it on TG4 Player ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭pooch90

Trenchman wrote: »
    Hi Karen,

Don't forget it's on the TG4 Player.

Last week John Joe and Séamus came in as Katy was abusing Coilín.She then said that Coilín was abusing her.John Joe knows what the scut is like though! So he asked Coilín what happened and when he told him, he informed the guards. Katy tried to play happy familys before the cops came, saying how happy she was to be living with her dad and so on. And then the cops came in and bundled her in the car.

Cue a tirade from Katy! Glad she got her comeuffance!

Does anyone else think that the fact she was responsibile for that young lad being killed in the car crash will come out when she's being interviewed by the gardaí? Seems strange that that storyline hasn't reappeared as of yet.She might do it to John Joe as payback.

Either way,great to have her gone,she was really getting on my wick!
    It also came out via David that she has accused her ma's fella of abusing her in Donegal....

She's a bitch , hope she gets her comeuppance

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭glengirlie

OMG, watched the season finale of R n R last night and what an explosive ep it was. I have been a fan for many years now and never miss an ep thanks to TG4 player on the net and love it. The story lines are electric, the actors are brilliant and being in Irish is a bonus. I feel it should be on more than 2 nights a week with the hard hitting story lines it has esp the suicide one last year and the paedophile one this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Great twist in the end regarding Brendan and the paedo storyline...didnt see that coming!

Advertisement