Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Solid Drummer Available, Carlow/Wexford

Options
  • 16-03-2011 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just moved to Carlow for the summer into an apartment looking to stay full time but I go home on the weekends.

Im a good solid drummer and can be flashy with covers too cos I like to improv, Im game for a covers band or pop/punk originals or even rock. Have been classed a very tasty metal drummer but I dont know about metal that mcuh other than trivium etc. Im 19, flexible and a bit of a laugh, and have decent gear to boot.

Got some contacts in wexford for gigs and contacts for originals in dublin so hit me up!

Would love to jam with anybody!

Cheers.

Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

not even a jammer? :(

http://www.youtube.com/tubabuherisgreat

There ya' go if you think you need to see some videos! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dmgaz4qfsE&feature=channel_video_title
    also escuse the crummyness but its the only recorded original i have! cheers!

don't let the videos fool ya i've improved big time...up for...ANYTHING!

c'mon! impatience is a virtue :D

mon' lads n lassies? absolutely noone around? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39 markA1981

Well man.

I am putting together a rock band in carlow can I keep you in mind and interested. Sick of playing at home. Haven't gigged in a year now with this ****in recession and pubs not paying . I'll be in touch.OK

• Advertisement

markA1981 wrote: »
    Well man.

I am putting together a rock band in carlow can I keep you in mind and interested. Sick of playing at home. Haven't gigged in a year now with this ****in recession and pubs not paying . I'll be in touch.OK

thats cool man, im practically in the same situe! let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

Hey, We're in a band called Lukanovic from Dundalk. We have a singer, bass player, guitarist and I play piano. this is our website, you can listen to some of our songs. let me know if your interested. myspace.com/alexlukanovic

Advertisement