Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE pays €2.7m in overtime to mid-west nurses

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭nursextreme

Everyone is stuck for words so far!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

The report says "A staff nurse working at Deilginish, Shannon, received the highest amount at €41,103"
    Thats seems an awful lot of money just for the overtime of one staff nurse.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭nursextreme

gigino wrote: »
    The report says "A staff nurse working at Deilginish, Shannon, received the highest amount at €41,103"
    Thats seems an awful lot of money just for the overtime of one staff nurse.
    I cant name names but its true, they are overtime hungry in clare. The embargo protects their interests, while graduates emigrate.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I don't dispute the job nurses do but in reality most people work hard. Nurses in this country are put on such a high pedistal its unreal. I have lived and worked in the states and UK and its always amazed the respect, and wages they receive here. Plenty of people are well qualified and work hard but a few are giving others in the PS a very bad name.

Advertisement