Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Has anybody had laser eye surgery done in Optical Express in Ballsbridge?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I went to a consultation today, and they told me that if I can find somebody who had it done to "refer" me, I can get a discount, so I'm just looking for somebody who had it done.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lesliekmurphy

Hi how was the surgery? I am booked in for next week & very nervous, wish I'd have known about the €100 discount lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

im in there tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Irishbreeze

Hi all,
    How did it go for you all with Optical Express?
    I am scheduled a consultation and thinking to go with them.Currently looking for feedback, any feedback will be highly appreciated.thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tidygirl

Any feedback yet? I'm due in there in 10 days and I'm dyin to know what it's like??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hi,

I had mine done in Lumivision in Fitzwilliam Place!
    They are excellent & I know 2 others that had theirs done their too with outstanding results. Much cheaper than everywhere else too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jfzcb

icicle2000 wrote: »
    I went to a consultation today, and they told me that if I can find somebody who had it done to "refer" me, I can get a discount, so I'm just looking for somebody who had it done.
    Thanks

Hi we had a conultation today with OE in Newbridge and are looking for somebody who had laser done as hoping for the discount. Did you have your surgery and if so do you recommend them and can i please use your name for the discount. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tidygirl

When do u have your appointment booked for I'm getting mine done the 23rd? I can ask if I can refer someone before I've had em done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 pharmacist

. Much cheaper than everywhere else too :D

if you are going to risk permanent problems with your eyesight being cheaper than everywhere else is not exactly the criterion i would be most worried about!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

pharmacist wrote: »
    if you are going to risk permanent problems with your eyesight being cheaper than everywhere else is not exactly the criterion i would be most worried about!!!

Oh God that's not why I went there.. But it was nice to know I wasn't being robbed.. I knew a few people who had it done there & I trusted the surgeon..

I went to The Galway Clinic for a consultation & I would not have felt even a tiny bit safe having it done there after my consultation. So you have to go wherever you feel is best for you..

Advertisement