Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother's Day - Spa Break - April 3rd

Options
  • 15-03-2011 9:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Looking to book a Spa + Hotel + dinner in hotel, one night only, but for two mammies (my own and the one in law!) and having a hard time...

Any suggestions!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

The Osprey, Naas and Dunboyne Castle in Meath are great for spas and mammys!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ended up getting a fab mid-week deal for the Carton house in Kildare. Will update on how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I was there in June with my partner and we LOVED it. A bit on the pricey side, but amazing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Going on Monday and hopefully, as treatment + dinner is included in our overall price, we wont spend much more! Looking forward to it!

Advertisement