Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHELTENHAM SWEAT

Options
  • 15-03-2011 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭

http://tipsterform.com/in-prog/

10/1 winner in 4 Lucky 15's
    15/2 winner in 2 Lucky 15's
    Both in one Lucky 15 with two runners to come
    Waiting on Captain Cee Bee for about £1350
    Waiting on Noble Prince for £900
    and both together would pay £10,000

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Best of luck. Had a canadian today with captain chris 9/1, hurricane fly 7/2 and sizing australia 8/1. They were the first 3 up. The last 2 were banjaxed girl @ 14s and rougham @ 20s. neither placed! If both won it would have paid 8600 from 2 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

You did well to find 3 winners.........unlucky with the last 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    You did well to find 3 winners.........unlucky with the last 2.

Had tom's antepost tips from your site too.. am on them.. so had al ferof at 14/1 in the first too but as a single... thanking you for that cause i wouldn't have had access to his tips otherwise! Only small stakes as i know little about horses. Still brings a thrill when watching though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Any chance you can get your site suitable for mobile PB? Its impossible to negotiate at the moment (pages doubling up on each other etc.) Ive tried using three different browsers and they all give me different mess-ups.

Any chance you can get your site suitable for mobile PB? Its impossible to negotiate at the moment (pages doubling up on each other etc.) Ive tried using three different browsers and they all give me different mess-ups.

Cheers. I didn't know about that problem. I will get someone to have a look at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

No probs. If you want to pm me (after Chelts lol) Ill explain the bits. I tried to msg you on the site a while back but that wouldnt work for me.

You can email me if you like ......office@tipsterform.com

No winners today but still 7 horses left to run and in with a chance of a good profit.

Waiting on NOBLE PRINCE today for 3 up and almost £1000
    A new Lucky 15 starts today and we have 3 to come in the Captain Chris bet

Cheltenham Lucky 15's

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Waiting on NOBLE PRINCE today for 3 up and almost £1000
    A new Lucky 15 starts today and we have 3 to come in the Captain Chris bet

Cheltenham Lucky 15's

Go on my son.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Well done pointbreak.
    Do u know if each way lucky 15's would of been profitable or was it better to do the wins?

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Well done pointbreak.
    Do u know if each way lucky 15's would of been profitable or was it better to do the wins?
    Cheers Robbie.
    Each way would definitely have show a profit since on the line where we got 3 up Captain Cee Bee was 3rd and the each way part of that Lucky 15 would have returned £334 for £1 units.
    Captain Cee Bee would have got us £14500 if it had won and Baby Run falling was also costly but overall we were lucky and very happy to get a good profit on what was really an experimental bet.
    -
    I wonder if it would be possible to do one of those 12 Lucky 15 bets every Saturday......

Hope we get the same sweat. 16 horses 12 Lucky 15's
    Just waiting for Racing Post to fill in the last 3 selections

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Probably not much good to you but theres a ladbrokes in Drogheda that does 4 times odds 1 winner in lucky 15.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Probably not much good to you but theres a ladbrokes in Drogheda that does 4 times odds 1 winner in lucky 15.
    -
    I would nearly drive down for 4 times the odds......... lol

Advertisement