Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky 15 query

Options
  • 15-03-2011 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Never did a lucky 15 before was told to do one...

I mistakenly wrote 5 horses on the docket and wrote 50c each way and lucky 15 at the top...

I have

1.30 Cue Card
    2.40 Carole Legacy
    3.20 Hurricane fly
    4.40 Quevega
    5.15 definity

I asked the girl to check and see how much it was she told me it was 15euro for it....

I was then told by my bro u can only have 4 horses on a lucky 15, I have already gained something from it but how will it work if i go to collect??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Could just be a Lucky32 so, not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

I'd imagine the whole thing will be void and you will get your stake back. There is no other way to sort it out really. Unless they have a rule that the final selection is excluded or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I could be wrong but I would think this would be settled at 5 €1.50 ew singles

Advertisement