Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YD series drum kit for sale.. advice?

Options
  • 15-03-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey! This is my first ever boards.ie chat so forgive me if it's ****:

I have a Yamaha YD series drum set. The kit is complete with two crash symbols, a ride symbol, and a high-hat (all Zildjian). I bought the set in 2005 but never really got into playing the drums so they just became a piece of furniture in the corner of my bedroom. I spent way too much money on them and now wish to sell them.

Is anyone on here interested in buying them, or know anyone who is? They've been used about 10-20 times, so are basically new!
    I went to the local music shop here in Bray and they said that I should look for around 650 euro for them.. so I'll sell them for about 600 euro. Anyone know if this is a realistic price to get for them, with symbols and all thrown in.

I just wanna get rid of them to be honest, and make some nice cash at the same time.

Regards,
    Sam.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Hi there Sam,

There are a few rules here to encourage useful posting. Unfortunately, asking how much an item should be sold for is against these rules. You can read them (as well as some useful advise on selling) here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=291819

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement