Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kieran o'connell

Options
  • 15-03-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

I bought the star this morning how this man is meant to be irelands top tipster i'll never know he picked the paper favourite in every race at cheltenham.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Is he the elderly fella?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Yeah i'm guessing his eyesight is bad so he just tells them to put down the favourite :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha what an eejit. If the horse in the race is odds-on he would never ever go against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

He openly admits to tipping most likely winners rather than value. He's raised an awful lot of money for charity and encouraged many others to do the same. I think he donates €2 to the injured jockeys fund for every winner he picks and the Star match him and so do another company. Hes picked 1000+ winners in that time. *(guess at number of winners, could be more)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I know he has raised money for charity and fair play to him for that but picking the favourite in every race :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

I actually used to think that this fella was made up by The Star !! Couldnt believe that a real person could tip every fav in every race. Then i seen him on RTE racing one day and guess what horse he tipped for the next race ??

Advertisement