Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookie betting coupons in newspapers

Options
  • 15-03-2011 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Why don't we help each other out by posting up offers in papers/magazines for free/matched bets. Feel free to post throughout cheltenham week on this thread.

To start, the star has a €5 offer today for pp, I assume it's a matched bet cos I only saw the cover on the Vincent Browne paper review last night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Old Gill

Is there a code for the star €5 paddy power bet? Or do you take it into shop?

I think its a great idea. Cheltenhambets.net has a load of freebets but they're deposit bonuses as opposed to free bets

Also saw on tv that deposit €25 with willhills and use code F25 to get it doubled.

The evening herald had a free bet yesterday but was too busy to buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

The Star are offering a (PP) matched e5 bet. The Sun have a e5 off voucher for Ladbrokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

c_man wrote: »
    The Star are offering a (PP) matched e5 bet.

For which race?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

For which race?

the 3.20. Its a win only €5 matched bet. I was hoping it could be used on the place market.

hopefully the papers will run these bet vouchers all week.

the 3.20. Its a win only €5 matched bet. I was hoping it could be used on the place market.

hopefully the papers will run these bet vouchers all week.

They normally do, knowing punters will rarely stop at just the €5. Its actually worthwhile buying a few papers just for the bets in shop or if bettign online shop around all the offers and change bookeis once the account is cleaned so avail of another offer/sign up bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Hacketts have had a ton of free bets.

€5 win bet on the 1.30 ( In the Racing Post )
    €5 win bet on both the 2.40 and 5.15 ( In the Irish Examiner )
    €5 forecast bet on both the 2.40 and 5.15 ( In the Daily Mail )

I'd a bet refunded yesterday as it came 2nd to a ruby walsh horse..pays to shop around and find deals as opposed to stick with the 1 bookie.

Advertisement