Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening apps for symbian mobiles

Options
  • 15-03-2011 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey everyone. I was looking for an app for my phone that might help me in the garden, specifically growing veg. I have a symbian phone (nokia), but if i got an android or iphone app i'm sure i could get one similar. Just don't know where to start.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

johngavin2 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I was looking for an app for my phone that might help me in the garden, specifically growing veg. I have a symbian phone (nokia), but if i got an android or iphone app i'm sure i could get one similar. Just don't know where to start.

Whats wrong with a book? I believe its alot more green to use rather than using an app that requires you to recharge your phone all the time, means your veggies create less of a carbon foot print. I have checked out some gardening apps before, unless they have improved substantially there usual idiot guides for people dumber than idiots. If you buy the how to grow book on Veg you will be fine. Trial and error is the fun in gardening.

Advertisement