Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Cities Deadliest Predator... Attacks!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

This might sound a bit weird, I'm absolutely fúcking terrified of Herons after seeing that video :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

****in road safety ads are so depressing! Would love some Attenborough commentary on that video!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I saw one eat a foot long eel in Galway. Those things take a very long time to die.
    You could see it writhing in the Heron's throat as it tried to get it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

holy moly!!

i always get so excited when i spot a heron but now I'll be looking around for any nearby ducklings too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

great film footage in both those vids hungry fcukes those herons theye'd eat anything i hope he put salt an viniger on that rat they taste horrible without it:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

I don''t know why but even having seen it eat the rat I'm surprised by the heron eating a duckling. I often see Herons on the tolka after flooding and wonder what they could be hunting. Well now I know.

Advertisement