Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Key- March 22nd & 23rd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

http://whatsonin.ie/arts-amp-theatre/tim-key--10300.html

Anyone going? Never seen any of his stuff, planning on popping along to this.

Seen him twice as he was the support act in Vicar Street for two comedians who I was at...

He was extremely divisive that night with about 25% of the crowd laughing and the rest just not getting it.

You should really check out his stuff before you go down, you may like it but he is certainly an acquired taste...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

looking for 2 tickets to this if anyone knows where I'd get them, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭actwithoutwords

Was at this tonight. Bit disappointing to be honest. I saw him supporting DO'D last year and thoroughly enjoyed him, but the good stuff was spread too thin over the course of a full show. A lot of fairly unfunny directionless audience interaction as well. Some good stuff, but below average.

Advertisement