Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would you recommend for intermediate classes in the Dublin area?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Dia dhiaobh!
    I went to the Gaeltacht a couple of times fadó, fadó and I got a B in the Ardteist Ardleibhéal, although that was at the end of the 20th century. I can just about construct a sentence in Irish still but my grammar is shaky and my vocabulary woefully lacking. Anyway, where would ye recommend for classes for someone at my learner level?

I live in North Dublin but I work Mon-Fri near the city centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Gaelchultúr in Temple Bar, or Conradh na Gaeilge on Harcourt Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

I would suggest that you invest in a copy of Buntús Cainte, and start listening to RnaG or RnaL and watching TG4 to work on expandng your vocab.

Also, the best way I have found for learning Irish is going to a Ciorcal Comhrá. It can be very useful especially when taking classes too. You learn something new at the classes and can parctice using it at the Ciorcal comhra.

Go n-éirí leat:)

Advertisement