Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broken aeg's and equipment

Options
  • 14-03-2011 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

hi i am looking for broken aeg's and broken equipment . all problems and a price must be stated , preferably fixable problems like wiring , hop up , piston . collection only . preferably m4's , m16's , ak's or mp5's .
    it doesnt matter what you've got just make an offer .

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭onemanwolfpack

i will even take snipers . i will take anything for the right price

by the way it has to be cheap . someone has to have some broken airsoft gear out there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

by the way it has to be cheap . someone has to have some broken airsoft gear out there somewhere

Pick a random add, make a bid on it. There's a 70% chance it's broken lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭scar guy

well mate i ave a brand new V1 gearbox from famas series with a broken trigger mechanism if you interested??????

how much?

• Advertisement

how much?

shes yours for 40 even has brand new motor and lovely set of steel gears!!!!!:)

i will have to get back to you on that one . i'll keep the offer in mind . do you think it would work in an aug

i can check out,cause its a rare version gearbox made by only TM and cybergun so could work in aug.

scar guy wrote: »
    i can check out,cause its a rare version gearbox made by only TM and cybergun so could work in aug.

jus found out its a V3 gearbox for a JG Aug.

sorry mate but i doubt i would have much use for it . thanks though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭anto993

your lucky day i have loads of bits.. i have a m4 thats been stripped down.. i have.....

1.m4 outter barrel
    2.delta ring plus abs hand guards.
    3.gearbox v2 metal gears.. all parts fine except for the gearbox housing its cracked...all internals fine
    4.metal tube for adjustible stock
    5.two m4 mags
    6.high speed motor
    7.plastic nice pistol grip
    8.king arms battery 1600ma 8.4

1....sniper parts
    2.l96 spring
    3.guarder alluminum piston
    4.cylinder
    5.cylinder nozzle
    6.otter barrel

no thanks . theres not much to work with . thanks for the offer though . by the way scar guy i changed my mind about the gearbox i might need it for a project but let me check first but i am still interested

never mind . i cant get the other parts of the project .

i am mainly looking for guns with wiring problems but it doesnt really matter .

never mind . i cant get the other parts of the project .

i am mainly looking for guns with wiring problems but it doesnt really matter .

so do you want it??????

no thanks .

Advertisement