Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

002 Help!

Options
  • 14-03-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi guys, i recently bought my self some genelec 1030's ( very happy with them ) But.. When i connect them to my 002 ( mon L & Mon R out ) there seems to be a huge imbalance in terms of volume on the Genelecs. I've had a look around the back of the monitors and all the dials are identicle. But... when i connect the Genelecs to the headphone out of the 002 they are fine.

So the natural conclusion would be that there is something wrong with the MON L & MON R outputs?... NOPE i've connected my NS10's to MON L & MON R and everything is fine. I really can't figure this out. I've changed cables and nothing has worked... Any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Does the problem move when you switch left and right?

Have you swopped out the cables?

It's prolly just a bad cable.

Advertisement