Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MRI paid or free if I have health insurance?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey,this month I have an appointment for a MRI at Beaumont Hospital.Do you know if I need to pay for this and how much?I have a health insurance,this makes a difference?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Bella mamma

Emmmmmmmmm....................just call your insurance/hospital and ask the same question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

Its free if you are attending a public service. If your private then you pay. It depends on the insurance as to weather you get it paid for or not

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

I got an MRI done last year and my insurance paid for it (Quinn).
    All I had to do was fill in the paperwork when I arrived at the clinic. I went private for the scan also cause I needed done urgently. My doc picked the clinic I went too cause he knew it would be covered under my health insurance.

Advertisement