Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dublin Cover Band

Options
  • 14-03-2011 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi All,

Posted plenty of times in this section, basically this is what I want to acheive.

5 Peice cover band that will eventually start to write their own music.

We can gig the covers to make a few quid to go back into the pot for recording time etc etc....

I am a guitarist, 25 years old. Been playing years, into a whole host of different styles and have a huge amount of influences.

Looking for another guitarist, bassist, drummer and a vocalist.

If there are any bassist's or guitarist's that feel comfortable doing both that would be cool (IE singing and playing).

I won't post who I would like to cover etc as I would like to leave that up to everyone to decide etc and when all members are in we can discuss and create a set.

As previously stated I would like to eventually write our own music.

I live in Wicklow but work in Dublin.

Any more info needed just drop me a pm or post here and I will get back to you soon.

Cheers - Gaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Shortyshaz

sent you a PM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭User2

PM received and replied to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 manwitplan

pm sent

PM's replied to.

any bassist's, drummer's interested. ???

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

hey, drummer here. might be interested in this! any more info you could give, like requirement and such. PM if its suits you better :)

• Advertisement

jus_tin4 wrote: »
    hey, drummer here. might be interested in this! any more info you could give, like requirement and such. PM if its suits you better :)

Sent you a pm dude.

Any bassist's out there, We could organise a jam for next week if someone get back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jaunelisss

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LoCol

Hey there, I'm a bass player living in bray, drop us a pm

Going to bump this again.... Starting from scratch anyone interested.. Also I now live and work in Dublin...

Couple of Pm's nobody replying to.. ANYONE OUT THERE???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi drummer here livin in D12 area wud be interested ....send pm if interested.

Advertisement