Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dentist

Options
  • 14-03-2011 11:43am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

i need a filling. what dentists are nearby and are reasonable for broke college students

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

i'll do it for a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

filling costs 50 euro, unless you have medical card :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rosebud93

OP you could try the dentist at CUH, student dentists work there and its cheaper if you let them do the work! http://www.ucc.ie/en/dentalschool/PatientInformation/TreatmentOfferedandFees/

simona do you know what the story is with medical cards and dentists? I have a medical card but cant seem to find out anywhere if i can get a check up using it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

there is a good dentist down off shandon street, across from that post office and up that little road, on the right there.

just a tip ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭simona

Rosebud93, Medical Card entitles you for a dental check-up, 2 emergency fillings per 12 months.also extractions. hope this helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement