Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is BOI giving out loans?

Options
  • 14-03-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Thinking of approaching Boi regarding 2 car loans and 2 cr cards what the chances of them combining all currently paying per month 1k to service same ?? Looking for info from boarders who have tried same or similiar ( mortgage is about 500 on house valued around 250k but with different bank -kbc - should I suggest rolling all into one as Boi are currently my biggest creditor but don't have house ? All replies welcome thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭DAT64

Would need more info, but they would consider it as a refinance, however each bank will only refinance their own loans. If your loans and credit cards are with BOI then they should look at it but they would take it on a case by case basis, depends on your salary etc as it is still a new loan application. Defo worth doing though as Credit cards interest is crippling!! I did it a few yrs back with mine, they may cancel/reduce limit on credit cards afterwards though but thats the best thing to do or else you may find yourself in a similar situation in a few years time!! Contact your bank and check it out.

Advertisement