Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

help building my garage

Options
  • 13-03-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

hello everyone

im looking for the amount of blocks/bricks i will need to build a 2 storey garage measuring 25ft x 40ft. i also would like a price as to wat people think this would cost including a pitched slate roof. any ideas. im building it in the midlands, ireland

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blanchconsruct

Hi i would need a lot more info,what type of wall construction,how many walls attached or not. whats the first floor used for ,finishes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 poolpro

I'm going to be connecting the garage to the houses heat so that when the heat turns on it comes on in garage. I'm having the downstairs as a pool room so will have to be well insulated and drylined. The upstairs is gonna be a bedroom with en suite and some storage

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭supermilk1

Hi, did you get sorted with your garage?

Advertisement