Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

j1 NY sharing accom

Options
  • 13-03-2011 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I am going on the j1 with my bf. We are wondering if anyones interested in sharing with us? We are not one of those annoying couples who are all over each other so it wouldnt be awkward fro any non couples to share with us . . . hope that makes sense!!?? Also if anyone has any info on how or where is good for jobs or accom on the eastcoast we would reeeealy appreciate it!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Me and my friend are goin so would be cool if we could share, we were thinkin it would be too expensive to rent a place on our own :o

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

I'm also in New York from the start of July and will be looking for some people to share accom with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sil80Drifter

crapmanjoe wrote: »
    I'm also in New York from the start of July and will be looking for some people to share accom with

x2 but we're goin the 1st of june if anyone needs 2 more:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Baubo66

civichead wrote: »
    Me and my friend are goin so would be cool if we could share, we were thinkin it would be too expensive to rent a place on our own :o
    x2 but we're goin the 1st of june if anyone needs 2 morebiggrin.gif

Hey thatd be cool! where abouts are ye thinking of heading and when? Have ye had any luck on the jobs front? Practically living on Craigslist here:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gandalf800

wher ye lukn at livin,as im lookin too

• Advertisement

gandalf800 wrote: »
    wher ye lukn at livin,as im lookin too

We're going the 6th and lookin to stay in queens, when are you goin

going june 1st, am open minded bout living wherever, how u finding job hunting?

going june 1st, am open minded bout living wherever, how u finding job hunting?
    Best wud be too find a job when we get there, is it just yourself that's goin

yea, james p mahon on facebook is me

yea, james p mahon on facebook is me

you would have to send me a link dude cant seem to find ya

• Advertisement

drop a mail, dmarin800xp@yahoo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Gandalf800, can I suggest you have the users pm you instead of having your email on your post, for your own security.

Advertisement