Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triona mccarthy split

Options
  • 13-03-2011 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭

I know this prob doesn't belong in 'celebrity' but triona mccarthy beauty in sindo has alluded to the end of her engagement a few times in her article, and this week there's no sign of her in it. Anyone know the story?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Who?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I know triona McCarthy. But who was she engaged to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I have no idea! All i know is anytime she was on midday or on her column she was always on about being engaged and generally just how wonderful and beautiful and amazing she is :-/ haven't seen her on tv in a bit and in her column she's referred a few times to the end of her engagement, i think she was only with the fella a short while cos her and nuala carey were both famously single and extremely desperate for a man!

Advertisement