Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GEOGRAPHY FIELDWORK!!!

Options
  • 13-03-2011 3:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Just wonderin did any1 else realise that the booklet we've to write our project in is 4 pages less than last year:O??? (1 writen page and 1 diagram page less for the "Gathering of Information" section and 1 writen page and 1 diagram page less for the " Results, conclusion and evaluations" section :O:O:O:O)!

Not sure if my school just got dogde ones???!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

If it is the lilac coloured ones that then same happened with ours, worse thing is they did not tell anyone about it! We had to double up diagrams!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 2517ais

ya thats the ones we have....! damn...my rough one was so neat..now i'm goin to have to plan it all over again...its gettin to be as bad as the home ec projects where you need a magnifyin glass to read it :/!!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

There's lilac ones!!?? we have yellowy/cream ones (the colour of the DEB answer booklets!! but there not the real ones yet cause the ones sent out by the department have really bad graph paper so they are all been reprinted so not sure about the new ones but i was really stuck for room in my draft one lots of extra sticky notes stuck on with information!!! ;)

Advertisement