Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you recommend (by PM) a Fitter of Solar & wood pellet boiler for North Wicklow?

Options
  • 13-03-2011 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I am disgusted!!! I had a very competent plumber from Wexford recommended to me. He came to view the proposed job and took some measurements. Other measurements he asked me to e-mail. I went to a lot of trouble doing drawings, taking measurements to make his job of pricing as straight-forward as possible. Over a month later, despite numerous phone calls, txts & e-mails, I get a txt from him saying that he had got a large contract which would keep him busy for several months and for me to look elsewhere for an alternative plumber! I wished him well with his large contract and asked if he could recommend another installer and I am Syl waiting!!!

I now turn to the good people of Boards to help me out. I am looking to have a Wood Pellet boiler installed and a Solar collector system supplied & fitted. Can you recommend a reliable firm to do this, who will price the job efficiently, and won't charge me an arm and a leg in these difficult times. Alternatively, if you feel you or your firm are capable and interested in this contract, please feel free to contact me (by PM).

Thank you.

Think Green

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,830 ✭✭✭✭muffler

As stated by the OP keep all recommendations to PM only

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ThinkGreen

Thank you homer911,
    I will contact your recommendation.

Regards,

T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ThinkGreen

Come on folks, don't be shy! I am looking for an installer who is competent in installing a wood pellet boiler & a solar system, offers a good service and value for money. The installation is within a mile of the N11, so locating us is easy, motorway & dual carriageway to the door! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NATURALENERGY

Hi,
    Did you get sorted for installers??:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement