Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U-Values for

Options
  • 12-03-2011 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Guys,

I'm just looking to see if anybody can help me with calculating the total u-value of a couple of complete skins in a house. The house is a very old thatched house with a couple of extensions which were built with very unorthodox details. Funnily enough I was able to find the u-value for the original cobb wall pretty easily.

The first wall is 9" cavity block (with the hole through the center) and just general render either side.

The second is made from yellow clay brick, two layers thick. Again general render either side.

The details are required for a DEAP assessment. Looking forward to the response!

Thanks,
    Declan

Advertisement