Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ubuntu Global Jam

Options
  • 12-03-2011 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello all, there will be a Ubunt Global Jam taking place in Dublin of this year. For those you you who have never heard of one, a Global Jam is a day of bug finding and fixing, how to report bugs, and a general good nerd day. In addition to the one in Dublin, I would like to put one together for Limerick too, for people this side of the island who find traveling to Dublin a bit of a stretch. If number permit I will start setting up a venue and such forth but only if the number of interested people are there.

If you would like to attend one in Limerick, please say so here. If I can't get the numbers the one in Dublin will still be ongoing and Details will be able to be found on www.ubuntu-ie.org once things have been confirmed

For more about Jam, please see here

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Advertisement