Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile data - Control usage

Options
  • 12-03-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

Hey, I just got my phone the other day and I was wondering about mobile data. I have a 500mb package on prepay. I have juice defender on my phone and the juice defender mobile data widget on my home screen. If I disable the mobile data and only enable when I want does that totally stop mobile data or can some apps still get through?

I also have a newsfeed widget and beautiful widget on my phone. Is there a way I can get to update more regularly on wifi than mobile? As in, update every 30 minutes on wifi and every 2 hours on mobile data? I'm today new to this whole android thing so sorry if I'm missing something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement