Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MBP

Options
  • 12-03-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Looking to try and find a good deal on the new 15' Mackbook Pros , im heading away to Oz in june , wondering if ill just wait till i get out there to get one ,as the exchange rate works in my favor at the moment ,

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Joe Gt wrote: »
    Looking to try and find a good deal on the new 15' Mackbook Pros , im heading away to Oz in june , wondering if ill just wait till i get out there to get one ,as the exchange rate works in my favor at the moment ,

Prices are nearly always exactly the same in Ireland and Europe, so Oz would be the place if the exhange rate is in your favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

Seams to be nearly €300 in the difference in my favor at the moment and the AUD is at a low to the euro so can in theory get better for me

Advertisement