Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pc build from bare.

Options
  • 12-03-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

right here the story where the best place to get the bits

1.) a case with power supply .(nothing fancy just a tin box)
    2) a very good proccessor better than
    3) 4 gb of ram
    4) 120 gb of hdd
    5) dvd rw cheap
    6) graphic card
    7) analogue card for the nlt(upc)
    8.)motherboard to git the above

thanks
    here the deal i dont want it made. labour cost money. i am labour. i dont want pc world have you seen their prices. international is ok

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

whats your budget?
    and your processor better than what?
    plus never buy a case + motherboard combo as the quality is always terrible and the psu just dies in a matter of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

3 gighers
    know i not buying anything get i just want the name of a few sites so i can the prices of the stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

ohh i see
    well theres:

komplett.ie
    pixmania.ie
    dabs.ie
    elara.ie
    overclockers.co.uk
    scan.co.uk
    harwareversand.de <- only if your buying a good few items at once because they have a flat shipping rate of €30 but they are the cheapest on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

bpb101 wrote: »
    3 gighers
    know i not buying anything get i just want the name of a few sites so i can the prices of the stuff

One 3 gighers chip can be twice as fast as another depending on model

If you give us a budget of what you expect to spend we can point you towards whats the best bang for the buck

If you go it alone you could pick a lemon, plus a lot of stuff can be incompatible.

Advertisement