Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tight foreskin

Options
  • 12-03-2011 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

can anyone help? i'm in a monogamous relationship with my wife, however in the last few months it seems like my foreskin has shrunk. when it is flacid i've no problems but when erect it becomes tight and although it retracts and goes over the head, with friction for want of a better description it becomes uncomfortable. i do not have any pain urinating or anything like that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭sincere113

Probably phimosis, easily dealt with - see your GP soon, it'll only get worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 djdrobins

Mod note.

Do not bump old threads just to give half baked medical advice or diagnosis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd just go to the doctor. All anybody on here can do is speculate. I'd lean towards the phimosis idea, but again that is pure speculation. Visit your GP.

<mod snip>

Ignore that advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement