Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chrome on OSX

Options
  • 11-03-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

There was an upgrade today for Chrome on OSX so I went ahead with it. Since then videos on youtube and other sites have been stop and go. The same videos are working fine in Safari.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Try disabling the Flash plugin in

about:plugins

Chrome has a Flash plugin built in and doesn't need the distinct one. Using them both can cause a conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

I had the same problem. I've switched to html5 for youtube videos and they're grand now.

www.youtube.com/html5 Click join the trial and most videos should play in HTML5 rather than Flash.

Advertisement