Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FITT ladies bootcamp rip off

Options
  • 11-03-2011 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Signed up on boards deal for an 8 week course in Malahide with FITT ladies bootcamp in November.

The snow in December meant that 2 weeks(4 classes) were cancelled. The owner assured us in an email we would get them back in January but when it came to it she sent my friend and I a flippant email saying we had signed terms and conditions etc and wouldn't get classes back.

I then sent her an email with her original email included but she ignored all our replies and we never went back. It's a shame she was so rude because bootcamp is good exercise. I recommend it but not with FITT bootcamp. This is my first time to give out on the internet, but I felt compelled to voice this.
    I wonder did many others experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Signed up on boards deal for an 8 week course in Malahide with FITT ladies bootcamp in November.

The snow in December meant that 2 weeks(4 classes) were cancelled. The owner assured us in an email we would get them back in January but when it came to it she sent my friend and I a flippant email saying we had signed terms and conditions etc and wouldn't get classes back.

I then sent her an email with her original email included but she ignored all our replies and we never went back. It's a shame she was so rude because bootcamp is good exercise. I recommend it but not with FITT bootcamp. This is my first time to give out on the internet, but I felt compelled to voice this.
    I wonder did many others experience this?

You may get some recourse throught the small claims court?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

I'd give boards deals a chance to sort this out first. Technically your purchase was with them and not FITT (if my assumption is correct that you paid money to boards deals)

Advertisement