Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with dying my hair for Shave or Dye!

Options
  • 11-03-2011 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I signed up for the shave or dye without knowing that I have to dye my hair a crazy color. I have black hair and I was told that i have to bleach it first. Thing is i don't wanna bleach my hair as it will totally destroy it. Any suggestions with what i could do and what color i should dye it??? I need help with this asap. I will try and post a photo of my hair to make it easier for your suggestions :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,699 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hopefully, you'll get some good tips if you post this over on the Fashion & Appearance forum. Good luck!

Advertisement