Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fly screen

Options
  • 11-03-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

does anyone know if there is a fly screen available for the door of my hymer 544 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I got replacement screen material in Aldi or Lidl a while back, it comes in a roll and can be cut to size. If I remember correctly it was available in black or white.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

stapeler wrote: »
    I got replacement screen material in Aldi or Lidl a while back, it comes in a roll and can be cut to size. If I remember correctly it was available in black or white.

And work well on our 544 when we had it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Needed a replacement screen for our fly screen door and I found this web site :-www.bug-off.ie. They use pay pal too and ship.They are posting out replacement screen to me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

Check with donaghey motorhomes I think we have it in stock.Phone Ciaran on 0749111111 and he should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Thanks dorts but I've ordered from "bug off" now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement