Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Stuck Student

Options
  • 11-03-2011 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi, im a 21 year old engineering student. I have two jobs at the moment (part-time) but recently i missed around 2 weeks of work due to crashing my car and been sick. I need roughly 800 Euro to help me pay rent in college, and to repair my car. I cant get a loan as i have a student over draft with Ulster Bank unfortuently so im asking is there any genuine people out there that could give me a loan at a reasonable enough rate. I can pay back the loan every 2 weeks till its payed off.
    If theres any genuine people,please let me know
    Thanks
    Yours sincerly
    A STUDENT IN NEED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

gaatipstr wrote: »
    Hi, im a 21 year old engineering student. I have two jobs at the moment (part-time) but recently i missed around 2 weeks of work due to crashing my car and been sick. I need roughly 800 Euro to help me pay rent in college, and to repair my car. I cant get a loan as i have a student over draft with Ulster Bank unfortuently so im asking is there any genuine people out there that could give me a loan at a reasonable enough rate. I can pay back the loan every 2 weeks till its payed off.
    If theres any genuine people,please let me know
    Thanks
    Yours sincerly
    A STUDENT IN NEED

Talk to your student union, they may have a hardship fund.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This board isn't here to be used to solict funds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement