Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message Interception

Options
  • 11-03-2011 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello,
    I'm new to this so if there is already a thread on this please let me know.

A friend of mine told me that he can intercept messages and calls on other peoples phones. He claims that he uses Flexispy (www.flexispy.com). I know that it is possible to do if he has physical access to the phone and installs the app onto it.
    However he said that if the Bluetooth is turned on he can intercept the messages and then he will always receive a copy of the message. Also that he will continue to get them even if Bluetooth is later turned off and no matter the distance between the phones.
    Is this possible? I think it would be fair to say that I'm worried about this. He said that in the cinema he often intercepts messages from people in the screen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

He said that in the cinema he often intercepts messages from people in the screen.

Hahaha, as in people who are in the film?! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Hello,

A friend of mine told me that he can intercept messages and calls on other peoples phones. He claims that he uses Flexispy (www.flexispy.com). I know that it is possible to do if he has physical access to the phone and installs the app onto it.
    However he said that if the Bluetooth is turned on he can intercept the messages and then he will always receive a copy of the message. Also that he will continue to get them even if Bluetooth is later turned off and no matter the distance between the phones.
    Is this possible? I think it would be fair to say that I'm worried about this. He said that in the cinema he often intercepts messages from people in the screen.

your friend is a nosy bugger then....... also its highly illegal.....if i found a friend intercepting my messages i'd have him arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have you seen it in action? Or is your friend talking nonsense?

While it is probably technically possible, that website rings a lot of alarm bells. Very dodgy looking, technically inaccurate and based in the Seyschelles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

All installations including reinstallations and software updates must be performed directly from the Target phone itself, and cannot be done remotely.

Your friend is F.O.S.

Hang on! He intercepts messages in films? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hello,

Absolute horsesh!t. Just.........yep poop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 flobadobbob

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Have you seen it in action? Or is your friend talking nonsense?

Didn't see it in action. so i'll take it that he's talking out of his ass.

Thanks everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Aaron_Ragmaan

yes this is possible to do. I dont know about the website but my friend did this to me. It is done over bluetooth and must be kept on. You must also accept the bluetooth connection, unless you have your phone set to auto accept. Its not a case of him intercepting messages. Once the connection is made an app can access your messages in your inbox. They can also gain access to the menu and dial keys but as i said the bluetooth connection must be maintained.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

That was an old Sony Ericsson hack IIRC.

Advertisement