Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cyanogenmod issues

Options
  • 10-03-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

HI all!
    have the above latest rom on desire and cannot get my beloved cardio trainer to download and install onto it!:eek:
    is it not 2.3.3 compliant or whats the story?
    messed up the install of extra google apps at the start,is this the issue???
    thanks
    s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭ongarite

Check the cardio app on the pc web browser Android Market. If it won't let you install the app, then it mustn't be 2.3.3 compatible yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

You dont have the market anymore is it?
    try HERE and see how that works for you.

Seems to be a few people having a problem with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I had an issue where I couldn't install any largish apps from the Market.
    I eventually got around it by creating an Ext3 partition on my sd card.

I created a ROM backup then backed up the contents of my sd card.
    Via the ROM Manager I created the Ext 3 partition (512mb in size. Swap was 32mb I think).

When the phone re-started I checked that Google maps could install. When it did it was safe to restore the contents of my sd card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

seanin4711 wrote: »
    HI all!
    have the above latest rom on desire and cannot get my beloved cardio trainer to download and install onto it!:eek:
    is it not 2.3.3 compliant or whats the story?
    messed up the install of extra google apps at the start,is this the issue???
    thanks
    s

I am using CM7 RC1 on HTC Desire and I have no problems with Cardio trainer or the cardio trainer Pro addon.

Inq

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

I've just eventually managed to root and flash CM7.03 to my Legend. It's great & I'm still finding my way around it but I have 2 basic issues right now that are starting to get annoying -
    1. Can't send or receive any SMS/MMS
    2. Can't connet to a Hidden SSID over WiFi
    From what I've managed to read, I think the Hidden SSID thing might be a known issue but surely not being able to send/receive SMS's has been solved. Any help appreciated.

cheers
    squire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Nolimits

squire23 wrote: »
    I've just eventually managed to root and flash CM7.03 to my Legend. It's great & I'm still finding my way around it but I have 2 basic issues right now that are starting to get annoying -
    1. Can't send or receive any SMS/MMS
    2. Can't connet to a Hidden SSID over WiFi
    From what I've managed to read, I think the Hidden SSID thing might be a known issue but surely not being able to send/receive SMS's has been solved. Any help appreciated.

cheers
    squire

I have no idea about sms, but mms what you need to do is switch off wireless internet and switch on data connection just before you send/download.

Advertisement