Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call text solutions

Options
  • 10-03-2011 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi there.

I attempted to add a question to an already existing thread on call text solutions but was unable due to one of the threads being closed and another where access is denied for some reason.

But I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows anything about this call centre, Call Text Solutions that operate out of Rathmines, Dublin?

I applied for a position there and as a previous poster mentioned they email you back and ask YOU to call them to inquire about the position. Odd, I thought.

I'm considering calling them but can anyone else offer any information on these people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I actually posted on one of the old threads about them, so can't offer any new advice.

I'd just suggest giving them a call to see what the situation is anyway - no harm in doing so. If they call you for an interview head in and make up your own mind about them, again, no harm. If it seems good and you're offered a job go for it with your eyes open, just because of what other people have said. If your gut is telling you otherwise, don't.

I always find no matter the company, you'll always get different opinions because people have varying levels on what they expect from a role.

My experience was that I went in, was told I was the top of the list but then never heard back. I called them a couple of times afterwards and they just said they were still considering candidates so gave up once I found something else. For me it was just going to be a job until I found something else that was better suited - even though I tried to down play my experience I was actually really over qualified for the role so perhaps they saw that and knew I'd leave as soon as something better came along...who knows! lol or else they just didn't see me suiting their company!

However, I would be slightly nervous about the fact that they're constantly listing roles but no one seems to have worked for them and also re-branded their company name as "CTS" instead of their full company name. Could be completely innocent, but that just reminds me of those other door to door companies who constantly change their company name to distance themselves from their reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

The frequency with which positions are advertised is something to wonder about....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mosaic216

Cheque is correct spelling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mosaic216

Cheque rather than check - sorry FiendishFriend

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Please don't:

1) Sign up to correct spelling
    2) Sign up as a re-reg of a banned user someone whose posts have been deleted from this thread before, Aoife Simmons.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement