Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tutorials

Options
  • 10-03-2011 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am currently doing tutorials in Higher level Physics and ordinary Chemistry and ordinary level maths I have a degree in electronic engineering and am qualified to teach the above subjects reply via <snip> I charge reasonable rates at €15 per hour for an individual and €50 for groups bigger then 4 available in the cork city area only can take tutorials in own house or library

Comments

I am currently doing tutorials in Higher level Physics and ordinary Chemistry and ordinary level maths I have a degree in electronic engineering and am qualified to teach the above subjects ...........

So you've done your H dip so ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hi Paul. I'm afraid free advertising is not allowed on boards.ie. You can email sales@boards.ie to discuss paid advertising if you like. I've removed your contact details also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement