Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French document im really stuck :(

Options
  • 10-03-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

:eek: Hey i just about to start preparing my french document now...but im really unsure as what to do for it :confused:

(i have to do one as im not very strong at french and would help having something prepared thats guarenteed)

i was thinking about doing addicitions or maybe about the arc de triamph....im not too sure tho...would really appriciate suggestions from anyone? it would be a great help :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site. Other posters can't reply to you here. However if you post over on the Leaving Cert forum someone there may be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Holly91

thanks sorry im just new....:)

Advertisement