Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Pressure Washer

Options
  • 10-03-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

I'm looking for the Parkside pressure washer that went on sale in Lidl this morning, 10th March. Would anyone have a washer for sale, or be able to get one? They are sold out in the west, kit seems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭stimpson

If you can't get one, this is a good option:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nilfisk-X-Tra-Pressure-Washer-Cleaner/dp/B001TUYV1O/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Free delivery from Amazon for orders over 25 quid too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Still about 10 left in Ballinteer just got 1 myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ReadySteadyGo

some in deansgrange earlier this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GToucher

I got one last week, tried to use it today, found detergent does not pupmsfrom tank into the system, sure low pressure mode been used.
    Anybody has the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

anyone got a receipt for this model , my gun is broken and its still under warranty , a copy of the receipt wud probably do

much appreciated in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Yeah my lance developed a hole in the side of it, some kind of faulty moulding.
    Is Lidl taking any part in repairs or straight to manufacturer? Of course I have no receipt.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Yeah my lance developed a hole in the side of it, some kind of faulty moulding.
    Is Lidl taking any part in repairs or straight to manufacturer? Of course I have no receipt.... :(

Mine developed exactly the same fault and I can't find the receipt either :mad:

Have you had any joy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

No joy, I mailed lidl and their involvement was to pass my details to the parts supplier in UK. So got on to them and yeah they want 20 GBP for the part, I guess shipping on top of it , ~30 euro all in?
    I called Lidl customer service up, and I would have more help from calling one of those argument lines.
    How long is the warranty on those yolks? 3 years? Mine was bought early this year, manufactured last year and still they aren't interested to take it.

Bottom line forget about goodwill from Lidl. It looks like there is 3 of us with the same issue though? Worth a chat with some consumer agency?

Probably our best bet would be to try get a loan of a receipt off someone and share it to get them repaired.

I'm going to ask around and I'll let know if I have any luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Probably our best bet would be to try get a loan of a receipt off someone and share it to get them repaired.

I'm going to ask around and I'll let know if I have any luck.

Would that work I have the same prob

• Advertisement

Carpenter wrote: »
    Would that work I have the same prob

Yeah, should do. If we get a receipt i'll drop you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Another one for the Parkside Busted Lance fault...suddenly developed a pourous band colose to the extension join.

The UK distributor apparently is B E S Limited @ 0845 683-2678.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

I still haven't found a receipt yet. So keep asking around folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭necstandards

Same problem with mine, developed pin holes in the handle, where the extension pieces attach. Taught at first that the 0-rings were gone, but no there pin holes. Was certain I has the receipt in a safe place, gona wreck the house later to locate it. Try to keep all lidl receipt’s for the tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

if you lost the actual receipt but paid by card rather than cash then you can bring in a copy of your statement and get a full refund - worked for my sister.

Advertisement