Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in jamming Metallica covers?

Options
  • 09-03-2011 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I am a huge Metallica fan. I play all the Kirk Hammett guitar parts and am looking to hook up with a drummer, bassist and rhythm/vocalist to jam out some covers. Age doesn't matter, what matters is can you bring it!!

I am not looking to go on tour or anything like that just interested in meeting up and playing the music for the love of it.

Location wise I live out in North County Dublin so would be looking to rent a rehearsal room here or somewhere in the city center.

Anyone interested drop me a message!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

Would love to, I'm a huge ulrich fan. Based in Cavan though. Good luck.!! So Let It Be Written!! \^^/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sharkspark

Do you have a pa system?
    can u actualy play like kirk?
    Do you have a gig plan?
    Do u tink this could make money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The_Rob

In answer to your questions

No (planning on renting a rehersal studio)
    Yes
    Read line 3 of my ad that will answer your last 2 questions.

Thanks for viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 NateDawg54321

Im interested?
    i no every metallica song on the drums so.. \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Man, sounds like fun, I always had a blast jamming on Metallica. Bit far from home for me though, rats! Bass player in South Tipp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The_Rob

PM sent

Advertisement