Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video: New footage of September 11 attacks emerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

When posting links to documents or videos give as much information as you can. In particular with regards to videos, give the name of the video if there is one or a brief description, the running time and the creator or show it may be taken from if it is known. The more detail that is available for a link or video means it will be easier to search for and other users will also know what to expect from it.
    Thanks.

Edit - just wondering if there is anything new to see in this without watching the whole thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Edit - just wondering if there is anything new to see in this without watching the whole thing?

Not really anything new to see at all. It starts after impact one before impact two, then cuts after some minutes to after the first tower has collapsed. It catches part of the collapse of the second tower, but nothing really worth talking about.

There are some comments by the guys in the helicopter that will no doubt be seen as significant by some, and irrelevant by others.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Thanks.

ah ffs. Your just looking for an argument arent you? If you can't figure out whAT'S going on from the link and title forget it. Humanji done essentially the same thing this week with some UFO stuff. Didn't see you complaining then. I was sharing the information with people here as I know people from both sides would appreciate it, if you or anyone else don't for whatever reason I honestly couldn't give a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Retract those claws, BB!

Saw this earlier today, there doesn't appear to be anything ground-breaking or revelatory about it though, so I'm not sure why it's being highlighted (not by you specifically BB) :confused:

Am I missing the significance, or is this just another camera angle for stuff we already have footage of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

This flir footage of 911 is interesting ,there seems to be a fire half way down one of the towers ,when the impact point is way above.Now there are comments in this vid of explosions but I don't see them ,there is molten metal and debris falling, but that would obviously picked up with a flir camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement